But there's a bit of a problem with that. I'm now starting to think there's not much wrong with me... I'm starting to believe the doubters.
I know, I know. Stupid right? Even more stupid considering I'm seeing a new rheumatologist in a couple of weeks and he'll look at me funny if I go in there and say I'm good. So I'm currently trying to work out how to play this. Either, I do far too much until then and go into him looking and feeling pretty rough, or I just keep going and let him see me as I am. Haven't made up my mind yet.
Any advice gratefully received.
my own technique is to take full advantage of feeling well, inadvertently run myself into the ground and appear before my physicians a piled mess... although that's certainly not what i'm peddling.
ReplyDeletea good physician will consider maintenance of your well state even if you don't look tattered, and plan for the best approach for when you flare next. it's always easier for them if you're obviously in bad condition, but you should not be making their lives easier by compromising your own. see if you can make the goodness last? :)