Tuesday, 31 May 2011

life inside.

It's sunny.

Well, it is June, so I that should really go without say. But it's really sunny. And hot. As a result, I'm inside looking out at everyone else, wanting to be a part of the beer garden and picnic culture but unable to.

Yesterday I sat outside for about 10 minutes and that lovely rash across my chest decided to get a whole lot worse. Thankfully it just looks like dodgy sunburn and thankfully it doesn't have the pain of sunburn, but it's still strange looking. My knees decided to swell. They haven't swollen for months, but yesterday they were massive and took ages to return to normal. Today I feel as though I've got the start of a migraine, I'm at that annoying fuzzy stage where it's hard to think right.

In short: I don't like the sun. And I'm very glad I get SPF 50 sunblock for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment