Anyway, back to my point. I live at home. My mum works from home. So does my brother. As a result I don't have a lot of proper alone time. In fact, I miss it. I know! Total oxymoron there: someone with a chronic illness wanting, craving, to be alone. I miss having my own space with nobody close by to want me. It gets a little annoying to be reading something, or be in the middle of the most amazing nap, only to get poked because someone wants you to make them a coffee.
But, today, for a couple of hours, I am alone. I'm not lonely. In fact, I've come to enjoy my own company and there are times I get excited about the prospect of sitting and just being. And I've got a plan. Well, to be executed after I do the washing, some ironing and cleaning.
I'm going to sit.
With a cup of coffee.
And my Bible.
To spend an hour with God. Alone. No distractions as my phone and Mac will be off.
I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment